[linux-dvb] Club3D ZAP TV 250

Bob Mcgoo fcvmql at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 11:10:05 CET 2006

hello,

I've got a Club3D Zap TV 250 pen sized DVB-T tuner. It looks like a Yuan PD 300 and there's a PD300 stick on it ; when I dismounted it, I could read "PD 300 rev 2.4" on the circuit board, so it's a PD 300 and it should work under linux, but I can't have it recognized by the kernel. A dmesg just says "new high speed usb device on ehci" or something similar ; a modprobe dvb-usb-dtt200u doesn't do anything (I've got the dvb-usb-wt220u-01.fw in /lib/firmware). The device identify itself as "USB device", and not Yuan PD 300, maybe because it's sold as a Club3D device ; I think it's why it's not recognized. Is there a way to have it working under Linux ?

thanks.