[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV 300i - Wiki entry

Martin Döring mad at datenbrei.de
Sun Feb 12 12:28:06 CET 2006

Hi, there! I did add an entry for the Pinnacle PCTV 300i card to the v4l
wiki. It would be fine, if somebody other could have a look at it and
add some more information, especially an entry for an dmesg output with
a correctly recognized card. For me (kernel 2.6.15-15) it is not working
in the moment.

There are also some other Pinnacle saa7134 devices for which the
information is very bareboned. If you could add some more information
here, it would be fine too.  :-)

See: http://www.linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/Saa7134_devices_%28saa713x%29

Gruß, Martin