[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV 300i - Wiki entry

Martin Döring mad at datenbrei.de
Sun Feb 12 12:28:06 CET 2006

Hi, there! I did add an entry for the Pinnacle PCTV 300i card to the v4l
wiki. It would be fine, if somebody other could have a look at it and
add some more information, especially an entry for an dmesg output with
a correctly recognized card. For me (kernel 2.6.15-15) it is not working
in the moment.

http://www.linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/Pinnacle_PCTV_300i

There are also some other Pinnacle saa7134 devices for which the
information is very bareboned. If you could add some more information
here, it would be fine too.  :-)

See: http://www.linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/Saa7134_devices_%28saa713x%29

--
Gruß, Martin