[linux-dvb] RE: TT-Budget S1500 CI not working

Simo Kivimäki simo at kivimaki.name
Mon Feb 13 16:47:25 CET 2006

Vsevolod Kukol wrote:
>  Thanks!
>
>>Attached is the patch (experimental...), to be applied on top
>>on the two others which moves the code from budget.c to budget.ci.
>
> I've applied all three patches and it works! The card was detected by
> budget-ci

I have TT Budget C1500 with CI Rev1.1 and problems with CAM detecting.

My CAM is 'Dual CAM' including Irdeto and Conax. I'm using Conax.

Any ideas where the reason for this is? Is the CI and CAM module supported?

Here is some debug output:

saa7146: register extension 'budget_ci dvb'.
saa7146: found saa7146 @ mem fa23a000 (revision 1, irq 11) (0x13c2,0x1010).
DVB: registering new adapter (TT-Budget-C-CI PCI).
adapter has MAC addr = 00:d0:5c:00:58:f2
dvb_ca_en50221_init
budget_ci: CI interface initialised
CAMCHANGE IRQ slot:0 change_type:1
dvb_ca_en50221_thread_wakeup
DVB: registering frontend 0 (ST STV0297 DVB-C)...
dvb_ca_en50221_thread
dvb_ca adaptor 0: PC card did not respond :(