[linux-dvb] Two cards, one not functioning

Todd Tidwell artist at wildstar.net
Tue Feb 14 04:39:24 CET 2006

I recently purchased an pcHDTV3000.  It worked so well for me I purchased
another.  However, when I put it in, although it can get a lock on stations,
it does not seem to be able to capture video.  Being disappointed, I tried
an AverMedia a180.  Same problem.

It seems that any card I put in can capture video when it is the only card
in the machine, but if I add a second one of any type there is a problem.

Is this common or is there something I can do to solve this?