[linux-dvb] DVICO DVB-T dual-digital

Collier Family judithc at bigpond.net.au
Tue Feb 14 08:59:02 CET 2006

Michael,

Thanks. The USB section is now working!

I am running 2.6.15.4 with V4linux modules from mercurial. I stupidly hadn't
realised tuner 2 was USB and so was looking in completely the wrong track. I
had to load the bluebird firmware into /lib/firmware and all worked first
time. Thanks to everyone involved.

If Andrew is still having trouble I will go through in detail with my
configuration.

regards
Stephen Collier