[linux-dvb] Second tuner on Fusion Dual Digital

lkidd at bigpond.net.au lkidd at bigpond.net.au
Sun Feb 19 03:33:53 CET 2006

Hello,
I've been reading on this list that a few people have had some success in getting both tuners going. Is there any chance on posting a how-to on what was required ? I've got the first tuner going no probs and love it. The second tuner is causing some greif. From what I've read, I've downloaded the firmware, and loaded dvb_usb_cxusb and dvb_usb  . Somewhat of a concern is the both dmesg and  var/log/messages are very quite about the whole thing. The modules load but nothing else is repored. Also, what /dev entry does the usb tuner show up under ?
Thanks, Regards
Lachlan