[linux-dvb] Dvico Fusion Dual Digital lircd problem

Collier Family judithc at bigpond.net.au
Thu Feb 23 12:31:21 CET 2006

Craig,

I'm using mine a backend so I'm not using the new ir receiver. I am only using the USB receiver that came with DIVICO DVB-T into a usb on the  frontend. It works great. I can see  the ir receiver message on the backend but I won't have time to investigate and plug in the receiver until the weekend (The hole in the card for the ir receiver is partially covered by the chassis).

-Stephen