[linux-dvb] dvb-t: multiple cards per box?

Stefan Magdalinski public at whitelabel.org
Tue Jan 3 11:39:14 CET 2006

I have a nova-t pci which works great under ubuntu on it's own, but I'm
thinking about putting in an extra card so I can capture more channels.
I'm guessing the limit is probably the pci bus, rather than anything else.

Has anyone successfully achieved this?

Also, is it possible to capture arbitrary collections of PIDs to
separate files, so that one can capture more than one channel from a
Transport Stream at once?

I've been using dvbstream to capture a single stream, but don't know how
to make it split into multiple files.

Happy New Year, and thanks in advance

stef