[linux-dvb] Re: USB dvb-s devices

Tim Hewett tghewett1 at onetel.com
Tue Jan 10 20:57:27 CET 2006

Jim,

On top of that in the Wiki there is also the Hauppauge DEC3000 and the
Technisat SkyStar. Elgato do some for MacOS X but I'm not sure what
Linux support exists.

The DEC3000 has an extra benefit in that it is also a set top box with a
remote control, but I understand it to be very basic in this mode.

HTH,

Tim.