[linux-dvb] Hauppauge HVR-1300

Patrick Fischer patrick_fischer at gmx.de
Wed Jan 11 10:30:00 CET 2006

>>>I recently bought the HVR-1300 (hoping that the encoder would be
>>>

>>See the archive. I'm working on support for this.
>>
>>Steve
>>

>Oops, my mistake... Apologies for being such a sloppy reader (at least I
>tried...). I'll sit tight and wait for the first versions.
>
>Needless to say that I'll be happy to test the driver.
>
>Enska
>
>mikavir at paju.oulu.fi

Yesterday I got my Scaleo E. It includes two WinTV HVR-1300.
WinXP was installed. Now I have installed Debian Sarge. I'm very sad
about the HVR-1300. In first cases it would be enough if it would work
as HVR-1100.
How far is the develop of the HVR-1100 or HVR-1300. I would like to use
it for vdr as a DVB-T receiver.
Maybe I should put the cards aside, and buy an older one?

Greetings
Patrick