[linux-dvb] Re: Cinergy HybridT USB XS / WinTV-PVR900

Michael Krufky mkrufky at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 16:33:45 CET 2006

On 1/15/06, Thomas Kaiser (linux-dvb) <linux-dvb at kaiser-linux.li> wrote:
> Hello All
>
> I did put some informations about this device on my website
> http://www.kaiser-linux.li/index.php/Linux_and_TV
>
> And Markus Rechberger did write in the thread "[linux-dvb] Terratec
> Cinergy Hybrid T USB XS: new Information" that he gets datasheets.
>
> Markus, whats the status?

When I spoke to Markus the other day, he clarified to me that the
datasheets that he is expecting are for the em2880 chip, and not the
XC3028 tuner.  em2880 is apparantly very similar to the em2820.  The
information that we are truly lacking is for the Xceive chip.

Unfortunately, still no answers from anyone on the XC3028 :-(

-MiKE