[linux-dvb] Tevion DVBT-220RF

Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Sun Jan 15 20:06:27 CET 2006

HI, Peter

Peter Hartshorn wrote:
> A couple of days ago I purchased the above mentioned card. What I have
> since found is that this card is not supported under linux. My goal is
> to get it going in Linux. I have uploaded photos of the front and the
> back to image shack. the urls are below.
>
> http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3604/front2cn.jpg
> http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1152/back9ah.jpg
>
> I have included output from the following :
>
> lspci -v
>
> 0000:01:08.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7133
> Audio+video broadcast decoder (rev d0)
>         Subsystem: Unknown device 17de:7201
>         Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 6
>         Memory at e4000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
>         Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 2
>
> If any more information is required, feel free to email.

I can't identify all chip types on the card. I assume
2*TDA8275A
TDA10046
SAA7131
Is that right? Especially the exact types of the chips close to the
antenna sockets are important. I also need the kernel log messages
(dmesg) when the saa7134 module loads.
Analog TV and radio might work when you force the card type 81.

Best regards
    Hartmut