[linux-dvb] Avermedia 777 DVB-T

Ole Reinartz ole.reinartz at gmx.de
Sun Jan 15 20:29:42 CET 2006

Jose Alberto Reguero schrieb:

>The adress was 0xf. (I forgot to cc to the list)

Thanks ...

>With this definition composite svideo and audio works.
>
>        [SAA7134_BOARD_AVERMEDIA_777] = {
>                .name           = "AverTV DVB-T 777",
>                .audio_clock    = 0x00187de7,
>                .tuner_type     = TUNER_PHILIPS_TD1316,
>                .radio_type     = UNSET,
>                .tuner_addr     = ADDR_UNSET,
>                .radio_addr     = ADDR_UNSET,
>                .tda9887_conf   = TDA9887_PRESENT,
>                .mpeg           = SAA7134_MPEG_DVB,
>                .inputs = {{
>                        .name   = name_comp1,
>                        .vmux   = 0,
>                        .amux   = LINE1,
>                },{
>                        .name   = name_svideo,
>                        .vmux   = 8,
>                        .amux   = LINE1,
>                }},
>        },

Seems like I got a signal through composite at vmux=1. In my case that
one is associated with name_comp2, and I get a picture with XawTV with
input set to 'Composite 2'.
Currently I'm trying to match the current mt352 register file with what
you sent, and then changing the driver accordingly. How far have you got?

Ole