[linux-dvb] dvbtraffic sometimes disappear

Trux trux at newmail.ru
Tue Jan 17 06:09:39 CET 2006

Hi all!
Sorry for my english, im russian.

I have skystar2. I get traffic from sattelite. Utilite dvbtraffic show me PIDs
which is used at this moment. But sometimes (and this happens often) traffic
is over. I ran dvbtraffic and see no output, just silence. But "szap -c
myconfig myparams" show that signal is OK. After reboot all works fine.
What is can be?

Slackware-10.1, kernel-2.6.10, linuxtv-dvb-1.1.1, linuxtv-dvb-apps-1.1.0.

Thanks.

PS: module dvb-core load with "dvb_shutdown_timeout=0"

--
Tue Jan 17 11:09:28 ALMT 2006