[linux-dvb] DViCO DVB-T Dual Digital - fuzzy during fast action

Shanon Mulley shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 11:33:32 CEST 2006

I'm having trouble with my DViCO DVB-T Dual Digital card.

When I'm watching tv, and the action gets fast, the edges of the
figures in the screen get  blury - as if every second line is being
updated, and the rest arnt until a second later. During slower action,
it is crystal clear.

My Avermedia DVB-T card (which is installed in the same machine) works
perfectly though - no bluring at high speeds.

Can anyone give me a hint at what might be causing this? The world cup
is coming up, and sport isnt much  to watch like this.