[linux-dvb] Dual DVB-T card from Hauppauge

Alberto López Navarro alopez at ambar.es
Thu Jun 8 10:44:41 CEST 2006

I've just received a price list from Hauppauge where the card lists for 109€ w/ VAT, so it must be available by now.

I have also one question: Does this card have full TS capability? I'm afraid it doesn't, as someone posted here it is based on a USB chipset, and that kind of DVB devices usually only supply one program from the multiplex.

Regards,

Alberto