[linux-dvb] Re: FE_SET_TONE fails on Nexus with CI

Michael Ditum mike at mikeditum.co.uk
Thu Jun 8 12:44:29 CEST 2006

Some more information that I have discovered.

I've managed to get it to work fine using a cvs version of the drivers I had
lying around from the 20th of December last year. Unfortunately I really
want to run the latest release of the drivers as I need to support other
cards.

Does anyone have any ideas what could have caused this?

Mike