[linux-dvb] DViCO Dual : USB zl10353 tuner registers,

Michael Krufky mkrufky at m1k.net
Mon Jun 12 15:13:58 CEST 2006

gma wrote:

> Michael, I just installed the latest v4l-dvb with that patch applied
> onto a fresh install of kernel 2.6.16.20 and the USB frontend does
> initialize. Nice work :)
>
> I still cannot get the pci part working though..... If it helps any
> the manual states that it has a cx23881and a Thompson 7579 tuner.

Try out this test patch and let me know what happens.  This one isn't
ready for inclusion yet, as the #ifdef's will need to be cleaned up a
bit for this...

If it doesn't work at first, then comment out the dvb_pll_attach line
and uncomment the commented one below.

Let me know what happens with your testing so that I can add the
appropriate patch to the repository.

HTH,

Mike Krufky