[linux-dvb] More on DViCO Dual

simon wood simonwood74lst at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 02:31:05 CEST 2006

Howdy,

Ive also just picked up a DViCO Dual, which seems to be a newer
revision model as well... The USB patch from a couple of days ago,
also worked for me.

However...

gma wrote:
> I have an apparently newer DViCO dual that I can only get the USB part
> to register a frontend for. Even though it receives no signal.

Do you still have the problem receiving no signal? My USB tuner
initialises ok, shows up under /dev/dvb ok, and I can get FE_LOCK
using tzap. However if I then do "tzap -r" and try to cat
/dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0, the stream is empty.. Do you get something
similar to this, or can you actually get a picture using the USB
tuner?

With respect to the PCI part, I haven't tried the latest patch yet,
but will be able to later today.

Cheers,
Simon