[linux-dvb] Asus My Cinema P7131 Dual

Benjamí Villoslada benjami at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:35:08 CEST 2006

I'm looking for one card with FM + DVB that works in Debian Sid (custom kernel
from vanilla 2.6.16.18-smp)

Seems that Asus My Cinema P7131 Dual should work fine because is in the
CARDLIST.saa7134 as the #78 card:

------------------
$ grep -i
7131 /usr/src/linux-2.6.16.18/Documentation/video4linux/CARDLIST.saa7134

 78 -> ASUSTeK P7131 Dual                       [1043:4862]
------------------

But I'm afraid because since now I've tested 3 cards and always I get the same
sound error with ALSA:   kernel: saa7133[0] dsp access error

The difference is that those 3 cards have no specific entry in the
CARDLIST.saa7134 file.

Anyone have one Asus My Cinema P7131 Dua working in Debian?   With FM sound.

TIA

--
Benjamí
http://blog.bitassa.cat