[linux-dvb] Tuning problems Divco Fusion 5 lite

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Tue Jun 13 20:48:10 CEST 2006

Doug Wiltanger wrote:
>>> The worst part is even with significantly less signal the card
>>> behaves exactly the same.
>>>
>>> I'll see if I can't find a windows system to test the card.
>> Are there any messages in the dmesg log that might be able to clue us
>> into what is going on?
> Nothing that I've been able to find.  I use the same box as an NAT
> gateway and most of the dmesg log gets flooded with packet info.  I've
> monitored it while capturing steams and saw nothing.  No errors listed
> during module insert either.
>
> This used to work reasonable well in the past.   I managed to screw up
> my mythtv config and started reconfiguring from scratch a little while
> ago. Now I can't find anything "wrong" but I can't get one single
> stream to work. Even the 480i streams are garbled.  Is it possible
> that I now have to much signal?
Too much of a signal -- hehehe ..... I doubt it.

If the signal isn't the problem, then it might have something to do with
the software that you are running.  Are you using the same distro /
kernel version as you were running when the card used to function
correctly?  What kernel are you running anyway?  Which distro?

We seem to be going back and forth rather quickly... This might become a
bit more productive if you meet me in #linuxtv on irc.freenode.net ...
I'll be there for ~ 3 more hours.....

--
Michael Krufky