[linux-dvb] Dual cards

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 15 20:31:28 CEST 2006

I demand that Stuart Fox may or may not have written...

> Just a quickie, are there any dual dvb-t cards working with linux?

That I don't know...

> I need to replace my mobo soon and its becoming harder to find agp + 4/5
> pci slot boards out there!

I recently got an ECS NForce3-A Socket 754 board: one AGP 3 slot, 5 PCI
slots. No problems so far, except for the position of the IDE sockets (and
all that that needed was for me to move my DVD writer down a slot).

You'll probably find that your local PC World has a few of these boards;
various online shops should too (Ebuyer does; I just checked).

|   Let's keep the pound sterling

Save yourself! Reboot in 5 seconds!