[linux-dvb] cinergyT2 problems

Foo Bar neonichu2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 16:14:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

I did some more tests, but still couldn't resolve my problem.

> Looks like the hub is disconnected before the device! Can you rule out
> hardware/power problems?

Tried it with and without hub and also with different cables. After
that I tried
using the device with mediaportal on Windows XP and no such problems
surfaced in either configuration, so it should be pretty safe to assume that
there is no hardware problem at hand.

> Maybe you should consider updating to a more recent kernel version

I am using kernel 2.6.16.20 now, but it did not make any difference.

> Furthermore it might make sense to eliminate "input layer problems" by
> simply building the module without RC support.

I did this, too, but after the random disconnects I still can't use my
keyboard anymore.

Does anyone have any other ideas or hints?

Regards,
--
Boris Buegling < boris at icculus.org>