[linux-dvb] HG repro vs kernel 2.6.16-1.2115_FC4 mods

Paul Wilson paul at wilsononline.id.au
Tue Jun 20 13:24:03 CEST 2006

I have just installed the latest Fedora Kernel (2.6.16-1.2115_FC4 ) and
would like to know how the version in the LinuxTV HG repo relates to the
kernel code?
I notice that this version of the kernel seems to recognise my DNTV Live
Pro card straight away so I'm guessing the kernel is pretty close to
being updated with the latest code.. great huh..
ie how much up-to-date the two versions are and how do I figure what the
dvb core versions are?

Thanks