[linux-dvb] Re: [RFC:PATCH] Build system improvement

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at infradead.org
Wed Jun 21 21:48:20 CEST 2006

Em Ter, 2006-06-20 às 15:24 -0300, Mauro Carvalho Chehab escreveu:
> Ok, here it is the second version of the build patch, fixing some small
> stuff on the previous one. Please test. I should apply it tomorrow
> nobody complains :)

Ok, patches applied to mainstream. It should generate some warning
messages like this (for make allmodconfig):

VIDEO_PLANB requires version 2.6.99
VIDEO_ZR36120 requires version 2.6.99
RADIO_MIROPCM20: Required kernel opt 'SOUND_ACI_MIXER' is not present
VIDEO_M32R_AR: Required kernel opt 'M32R' is not present
VIDEO_VINO: Required kernel opt 'I2C_ALGO_SGI' is not present
VIDEO_M32R_AR_M64278: Required kernel opt 'VIDEO_M32R_AR' is not present
VIDEO_M32R_AR_M64278: Required kernel opt 'PLAT_M32700UT' is not present
RADIO_MIROPCM20_RDS: Required kernel opt 'RADIO_MIROPCM20' is not
present
VIDEO_PLANB: Required kernel opt 'PPC_PMAC' is not present

And will disable all the above config stuff. So, only the drivers that
should compile fine with the current kernel configuration will be
selected.

Cheers,
Mauro.