[linux-dvb] TechnoTrend S-1401 Budget DVB-S (TDA10086)

Andreas Mair Andreas at linogate.com
Fri Jun 23 10:03:20 CEST 2006

Hi,

glad to here that. I've already asked for that state earlier this month:
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-June/010837.html

I've received a PM by Gunther Mayer asking for some photos of the card and
the *.inf files on the driver CD-ROM. If you need any of this information I
can provide them.

Regards,
Andreas