[linux-dvb] TechnoTrend TT-connect S-2400

Morgan Tørvolt morgan.torvolt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 11:56:59 CEST 2006

Hi

I am also very interested in the state of this driver, if there is a state.

I would be willing to provide hardware (an S-2400
http://shop.technotrend.de/shop.php?mode=show_detail&lang=de&group=3&sid=30102c812e5e4c7fa7d54e2119db9464&s=&id=23
) to a couple of developers if anyone wants to get their hands dirty
=) The hardware would be yours to keep (send me a private message).
Too bad laptops doesn't have a PCI slots =(

-Morgan-