[linux-dvb] Compilation issues in kernel 2.6.18

Peter Siepmann peter at petersiepmann.net
Sun Oct 22 16:33:58 CEST 2006

I am try to get my Freecom DVB stick to work under Fedora.  It is the
one with product/vendor id 14aa:0225 so is turning out to be more
complicated than I first imagined (as it seems this product code is not
in the version of dvb-usb included in the Fedora package).

So, armed with the source of kernel 2.6.18, and the source of
linux-dvb-1.1.1, I ran makelinks which did its stuff.

make bzImage worked fine but make modules finds compilation errors in
drivers/media/common/saa7146_i2c.c and bails out.  Is this a noted
problem?  Is there a corrected version of this file out there somewhere?

Many thanks.

Peter

--
Peter Siepmann