[linux-dvb] Calling all non-developers

Steven Toth stoth at hauppauge.com
Wed Oct 25 18:02:59 CEST 2006

Hi,

This is not a job offer.

However...

I'm trying to find a reliable person to document the Hauppauge related
areas of the linuxtv.org wiki. Specifically, I really want to present
clear and concise documentation area for installing, configuring and
using Hauppauge products with mainstream applications. This includes
model vs feature support matrix. A list of which products are supported
and to what degree. In essence, a single stop shop for getting all of
the Hauppauge products to work reliably in the current distro's or hg
trees. This will be an ongoing activity so I need a reliable person with
good documentation and Linux skills.

Ideally, this person will also be active on the V4L/DVB mailing lists
and participate in helping the V4l/DVB users get products running.

If I can find the right person then I'll figure out a way to compensate
them for their time and enthusiasm. It won't be much and it may be out
of my own pocket.

If you are motivated by money then this task is not for you.

If you are community spirited and believe in Linux the way I do then you
should contact me. No agents or commercial third parties. Personal
individuals via email only.

Regards to all,

Steve