[linux-dvb] Problem (was: DiB7000M-driver released (Nova-T Stick, AverMedia and others))

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at hut.fi
Fri Oct 27 19:36:02 CEST 2006

Patrick Boettcher wrote:
> Please load the dib7000m-driver with debug=1 in case it does not work
> and reply to this Email but change the subject

Hello. I'm getting OOPSes with linux 2.6.17 (Ubuntu 6.10) + mercurial
checkout for the DVB modules, with Hauppauge Nova-T Stick I'm trying to
set up at one place.

http://attachr.com/3628 has dmesg of one occasion, happened simply by
trying to open a channel with gxine after doing some scanning. It's quite
random show some times I can watch some channel and switch to other
channels ok, then at some point an oops comes.

Another is http://attachr.com/3625 , though with no debug option set for
the dib7000m. I think that happened when trying to start another scan
after first one finished, but also not 100% reproduceable.

Hope they help somehow. lsusb -vv and lspci -vv at http://attachr.com/3629

-Timo