[linux-dvb] Another patch for hvr1110

Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Sun Oct 29 19:10:45 CET 2006

Hi. Tom

<snip>

>> TNT ok
>> Analogic TV : OK
>> Capture device : not tested
>> Remote control : Nothing works (perhaps ...)
>> Radio : not tested
> Radio is Ok
>
> Bye, Bye
>>
>> Well, that's all for today !
>>>>
>>> Thanks :)
>>>
>>> Tom

So you have the board fully working now?
I am in doubt about this:

>>> +    case SAA7134_BOARD_HAUPPAUGE_HVR1110:
>>> +        ir_codes     = ir_codes_hauppauge_new;
>>> +//        ir_type = IR_TYPE_RC5;
>>> +        mask_keycode = 0;
>>> +        polling         = 50; // ms
>>> +        break;

if mask_keycode applies to the complete GPIO port (not sure
in this case), this cannot be right since part of this
port is used for the DVB transport stream. Can you please
cross check this?
Also i must say that i lost sync. After you checked, can you
please resend your patch (maybe to me personally) so that i can
integrate it?

Hartmut