[linux-dvb] Desperately Seeking dvb-usb-wt220u-zl0353-01.fw

Graham Hemmings mailhelp at the-e-den.org
Sat Sep 16 11:53:49 CEST 2006

HELP!!!

I can't find this firmware file anywhere and all roads lead to a
non-existent site (www.thadathil.net)

I've tried renaming both dvb-usb-wt220u-01.fw and dvb-usb-wt220u-02.fw and
using those instead and whilst the f/w loads to the DVB-USB stick, it just
sits there flashing so it obviously doesn't like them.

I would be very grateful if someone could mail me
dvb-usb-wt220u-zl0353-01.fw or let me know where to find it as I just can't
progress without this firmware!

Many thanks in advance.

Graham.