[linux-dvb] Fwd: dvb-usb-wt220u-zl0353-01.fw - Got it, but is it working?

Graham Hemmings mailhelp at the-e-den.org
Sun Sep 17 21:55:27 CEST 2006

Ok, figured this out for myself - it is working, I just have crap
reception!  After manually hunting through some channels I finally got
sound and picture on BBC FOUR and the LED is now a steady green.

Looks like a new roof top aerial (to replace the loft one) is gonna be
required, but at least the technology works!

Graham.