[linux-dvb] Preliminary support of Hauppauge Nova-T 500 Dual(take 2)

Steven Toth stoth at hauppauge.com
Thu Sep 21 15:05:22 CEST 2006

>> I try this because I still have problems with some frecuencys with LNA off
>> with your params. Other frecuencys are ok. Maybe there is something wrong in
>> the AGC params?
>>

> Hmm, maybe I did not pick the good ones from our reference drivers... I
> think only Steve can help to be sure we have the correct ones?!

It's not something I can help with right now. :(

I would suggest that the values from the reference driver are the best
place to start unless we begin to see a lot of failed tuning reported
for the nova-t-500. If I get a chance to look at the windows driver over
the next few days I will.

Regards,

Steve