[linux-dvb] Freecom usb dvb-t hang usb id 14aa:0221

Mark Howells Mark.Howells at softoption.com
Thu Sep 28 02:46:15 CEST 2006

Mike,

If you scan back though the archives, you'll see that several of us have had
problems recently with variations of Freecom sticks. I have recently
upgraded to GCC 4.1 and taken the latest mercurial sources and that seems to
have stabilised it. My OS is somewhat in pieces at the moment but I can at
least tune it repeatedly and I don't get error messages like before. I
wouldn't mind betting that the output of dmesg from your system show lots of
'recv bulk' errors... I have added extra debugging to dvb-usb-urb.c expand
error codes, which you can try if you are getting these 'recv bulk' errors

Unfortunately I haven't really isolated what affected my system but the next
step is to try and run it (again) on my NSLU2.

Cheers

Mark