[linux-dvb] FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital2

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Thu Sep 28 07:13:51 CEST 2006

Michael Krufky wrote:
> I have written to my contact at DViCO with some questions about this
> device.  While we're waiting for his response, please try the suggestion
> above.  Please keep in mind that you will need to have the bluebird
> firmware present in order for this test to work.

I've received confirmation from DViCO that the usb components on the
DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 2 are identical to the usb component
on the DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 1.

The attached patch, applied against v4l-dvb master repository, adds
support for your device.  Please test this and let me know how it goes.

...or you can just clone the tree located at:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/cxusb

 dvb-usb-ids.h |   10 ++++++----

Please confirm proper functionality ASAP.  I'd like this tested soon, so
that I can add this patch to kernel 2.6.19.