[linux-dvb] Freecom usb dvb-t hang usb id 14aa:0221

Mike Choy mike at acaciaclose.co.uk
Thu Sep 28 18:53:38 CEST 2006

Mark Howells wrote:
> [...]
Mark
Cheers, cant figure out why my laptop is working and mythserver not, I
have just got another usb tv card from kworld which uses
a different chipset altogether, and guess what, it hangs my server but
not my laptop. Probably something basic with patches to the base os on
the usb side of things....

will do some more comparisons with laptop vs server to try and troubleshoot.

Mike C