[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge WinTV NOVA T USB2 not working any more

Mario Rossi mariofutire at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 28 23:51:38 CEST 2006

Since the new code is using the value of agc->setup both in

dib3000mc_write_word(state, 37, agc->setup);
(di3000mc.c LINE 374 in function "dib3000mc_init")

and

reg_52 = state->cfg->agc->setup & 0xfefb;
(dib3000mc.c LINE 155 in function "dib3000mc_setup_pwm_state")

while the old one was using it only for the former; the best thing
would be to know from a datasheet (Patrick do you have one?) what is
the relationship between those 2 settings.

Trying the various patches it seems to me that as soon as one of the 2 lines
above changes value, the card stops working.

Mario