[linux-dvb] Re: [Proposal] Unification of the v4L & dvb wikis

Jean Paul Gatt ganniterix at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 10:01:55 CEST 2007

Add another positive!!

Whilst browsing for information through both wiki's I can't help noticing
the fragmentation of information, and the difficulty in obtaining what I
need,
especially from the hardware part of the wikis. There are too many guides
out there, sometimes containing contrasting information. I guess if the wiki
could contain some form of generic guides and templates on how to work
it would be helpful.

Also, before starting to import information as is from the two wikis to a
new
wiki, maybe a template on how the information is to be presented should
be created. This way MAYBE :) a sense of continuity across the wiki can
be applied.

Thanks for the good work!!