[linux-dvb] Sumvision T680 usb dvb stick (0572:6813)

Greg Manning linux-dvb at kobeyu.co.uk
Mon Aug 6 18:11:22 CEST 2007

Hello,
Further to my email above, I have taken apart the case and found some chips.

One labelled MT2061F (which doesn't seem to have anything useful
online about it)
Another labelled WJCE6353 (which I think is an intel (-compatible?)
353 tuner chip. Will throw Zarlink MT352/3 module at it tonight)
And another with a label I can't remember but a google search
identified it as a USB interface of some description, so I'm guessing
its nothing interesting.

Greg.