[linux-dvb] m920x device: Genius TVGo DVB-T02Q

Aapo Tahkola aet at rasterburn.org
Sun Dec 2 08:11:22 CET 2007

Hi,

Here are some tips that might help:
- check that endpoint, buffersize and type match "lsusb -v" output and
usbsnoop logs if you are not sure what endpoint is being used
- mess with pid filters(on/off) and use dvbsnoop or dvbstream(both are
good
for different types of debugging) to see what pids streams you get
- enable debugging on dvb_usb and dvb_core(especially check that it's
sending/receiving urbs and so on)
- check if there's something special windows driver does with pid
filter core(M920X_FILTER)

If none of this helps, there might be some problem with zl10353
sending data to m9206. You can also use "cat /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0" to
do quick checks.