[linux-dvb] mt352_read_register: readreg error

frokki frokki at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 15:33:04 CET 2007

Hi everybody!
I don't know if support requests are ok on this list, but I'm really hopeless with my problem. I'm using a Nebula DVB-T PCI card which suddenly decided to stop working. Dmesg only prints countless lines like this:
[245192.388692] mt352_read_register: readreg error (reg=14, ret==-121)
How can I fix this? I don't have that much of a clue what other details should I give, but I'm happy to reply with more if needed.
I'd be like a lottery win for me if someone could help! Thanks in advance!