[linux-dvb] new driver for: Twinhan Hybrid DTV-DVB 3056 PCI [1822:0022] as card=118 in cardlist.saa7134

hermann pitton hermann-pitton at arcor.de
Mon Dec 17 01:09:27 CET 2007

Am Montag, den 17.12.2007, 00:34 +0100 schrieb sioux:
> Hi herman,
> sorry but I did not understand what you said.
>
> My goal is, please, add to next v4l-dvb releases this board in order to
> avoid me to manually set it up.

Hi Sioux,

there is nothing left than to confirm the s-video vmux.

If you don't have a device to test it, doesn't matter much, since it is
almost untested/unconfirmed on many other cards.

It will still be right with a probability of around 97 ;) %.

We should regenerate the patch, taking into account some minor recent
changes, to manifest what we have so far and give a hint for the
untested s-video stuff.

That should be all.

Cheers,
Hermann