[linux-dvb] scan command returning wrong FEC ?

Simon G linuxtv at simong.net
Mon Dec 17 10:26:30 CET 2007

Quick reply !

I couldn't get anything from PID 0x0015 so I have dumped some of the
stream from /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 to a file.

Its at ...

http://simong.net/dvb/test.ts

About 59MBytes.
My upload is only about 750Kbits/s so it may take a while to download.

So you can try ...

http://simong.net/dvb/test_small.ts

Which is about 29MBytes if you want.

Let me know if you need any more info, and thanks for the help.

/Simon G.

I am thinking that the "Official" receivers work because they get their
configuration by software updates over the air.