[linux-dvb] CI API for dvb-device

Ben Backx ben at bbackx.com
Wed Dec 19 21:23:54 CET 2007

Hi,

I imagine there has to be some sort of translation between the calls of, eg, mythtv and the calls you do to your dvb-device. Or perhaps I'm seeing this wrong...
I've taken a look at ci.txt, but it only concerns twinhan-based cards. I'm wondering if it can be used or adjusted for other hardware.

Greetings,
Ben