[linux-dvb] AverMedia DVB-S Pro

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 22:49:30 CET 2007

Thank you very much for your information!

However, after seing that the only part that currently works is the analog I
preferred to return the card and buy a Hauppauge HVR-4000. For what I've
seen there is at least some DVB-S support for it (which mostly interests me
now...), and a pretty hard development work occuring for this device.

Anyway, thank you for all the hard work you guys put on this!

Best regards,
  Eduard