[linux-dvb] about nova TD stick

Jonas Anden jonas at anden.nu
Fri Feb 23 23:08:35 CET 2007

Hi all,

I just got myself a Nova-TD stick and plugged it in to one of my MythTV
boxes "just for the fun of it ;)". I've noted on the linuxtv.org web that
there is currently no support for this DVB stick. Is there any way I can
help out with that? I'd consider myself a decent programmer (although I
mostly work in Java nowadays) but I have done no kernel development
whatsoever. How difficult do you think it would be to implement a driver
for this stick? Would anyone be able to give me a push in the right
direction?

  // J