[linux-dvb] Request for support of Zaapa LR545TA DVB-T USB

Michel Ludwig michel.ludwig at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 21:58:54 CEST 2007

On Mon 11 Jun 2007, Sebastian Ferraro wrote:
> Once again, you're right! It has a Xceive XC3028ACO.
> But I'm not sure yet which driver/fw I should use...

Ok, I forgot to ask you about the demodulator, though. Let me guess once more:
ZL10353

You can find an experimental driver here:

http://linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/TM6000

Could you maybe follow the instructions that are listed there and report back
what happens? You still need to change the USB Ids in the driver (lines 161
and 162). Your vendor id should be 0x10fd, and product id 0x1545.

Thanks,

Michel