[linux-dvb] scan file for Hotbird-13.0E

Christoph Pfister christophpfister at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 20:58:50 CEST 2007

Hi,

After the nit linking was broken and the scan file was updated I recognised
that still some transponders are missing. I did some investigation over here
and the attached file finds every transponder known to me.
The first line is kept for historical reasons; the second one finds almost
every channel and the 5 others are transponders which aren't linked from any
other place (isn't that _nice_). Compared to the current situation about 9
additional transponders are found with this file.

Any objections against committing it?

Christoph