[linux-dvb] Australia DVICO Dual Digital 4

Louis Lam lomondon97 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 06:23:05 CEST 2007

My Dual Digital 4 card keeps giving me the dvb-usb: recv bulk message
failed: -110 messages when trying to watch TV.
I have the following setup:
Knoppmyth R5F1 with 2.6.18-chw-13 kernel, the latest v4l-dvb, Mike's
xc-bluebird.patch, Roger's dd4.au.patch, firmware for em2880 based DVB-T
card and Roger's xc3028.au2.fw firmware. All the dvb modules show up on
lsmod and scanning channel works OK. But when I try to watch TV, dmesg will
become filled with dvb-usb: recv bulk message failed: -110.
Have I missed something?

Thanks.
Lomondon.